GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1.1 The object of these Terms and Conditions of Sale is the sale of products made online through the e-commerce service on site www.icnoderm.it. The main features and the prices of the same (including any additional cost) are clearly marked directly on the site.
1.2 The products sold on the site can be purchased and delivered in the countries listed on the Order Form. Any orders for shipment outside of these countries will be automatically rejected during the order processing procedure.
2.1 The products are sold directly by the company Icnoderm Srl located in Italy, Via Giorgio Asproni, 14 09123 Cagliari and administrative headquarters in Italy, c/o Sardegna Ricerche Building 5, 09010 Pula (CA) tax code / VAT and registration number with the Register of Companies of Cagliari No. 03498150923, REA N.276119 (hereinafter Seller/Vendor).
For any information, you can contact the eCommerce Department of Icnoderm srl:
by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
by phone at the following number: +39 070 92435522
by mail at the following address: Icnoderm Srl c/o Sardegna Ricerche Building 5, Loc. Piscinamanna 09010 Pula (CA).
2.2 2 These General Conditions of Sale discipline the entry, sending and acceptance of purchase orders for products on www.icnoderm.it and do not, instead, discipline the supply of services or the sale of products by subjects other than the Seller that are present on www.icnoderm.it through links, banners or other hypertext connections. Before entering orders and purchasing products and services from subjects other than the Seller, we suggest to check their conditions of sale, because the Seller is not responsible for the supply of services by third parties other than the Seller.
2.3 The products are sold to the customer identified by the data entered at the time the electronic order form was filled out with the simultaneous acceptance of these General Conditions of Sale.
2.4 The offers of products on the site www.icnoderm.it are intended for adult customers. If you are below age 18, you must have the permission of your parent or a legal guardian to buy on the site www.icnoderm.it. Remember: this is always, not only for us but for all the sites that you visit on the Internet: always ask for your parents’ help if you see, or are asked for, information you do not understand when surfing the Internet.
By placing an order on this web site, you are guaranteeing us that you are an adult (18 years old) and have the legal ability to enter into a binding contract.
2.5 The customer is forbidden to enter false and / or invented and / or imaginary names during the online order procedure and additional communications. The Seller reserves the right to prosecute any violation or abuse, and for the protection of all consumers.
2.6 Moreover, by accepting these Conditions of Sale, you release the Seller from any liability deriving from the issuing of incorrect tax documents due to errors in the data you provided at the time of the entry of the online order, since, as the customer, you are the only one responsible for their correct entry.
3. SALES THROUGH THE ECOMMERCE SERVICE
3.1 “Online sales contract” means the remote contract for the sale of chattel goods (hereinafter the Products) signed entered into between you, as the Customer, and Icnoderm, as a Seller, in the context of an eCommerce service organized by the Seller, which uses the remote communications technology known as the Internet.
3.2 To conclude the purchase of one or more products, you must fill out the electronic order form (hereinafter, the Order) and send it to the Seller over the Internet by following the relative instructions.
3.3 In the Order contains:
- a reference to the General Conditions of Sale;
- information and pictures of each product and its price;
- the means of payment that you can use;
- the delivery methods for the products purchased and the relative shipping and delivery costs;
- a reference to the conditions for exercising you right of withdrawal;
- the methods and times for returning products purchased.
3.4 Despite Icnoderm Srl constantly adopt measures to ensure that the photographs displayed on the Site are faithful reproductions of the original products, including the use of every technological solution possible to minimize inaccuracies to a minimum, there may always be differences due to the technical characteristics and resolution of colors on the computer you are using. Consequently, the Seller will not be responsible for any inadequacy of the graphic representations of products displayed on the Site due to the above technical reasons, since these pictures are only for purposes of illustration.
3.6 The contract is concluded when the Seller receives your order form over the Internet and checks the correctness of the data on your order.
3.7 The language available for concluding the contract with the Vendor is Italian and English and the contract is governed by Italian law.
3.8 After the conclusion of the contract, the Vendor will be responsible for filling your order.
4. ORDER FULFILLMENT
4.1 By sending the Order over the Internet you unconditionally accept, and undertake to be observe, these General Conditions of Sale in your relations with the Seller.
4.2 After the contract is concluded, the Vendor will send you an Order Confirmation, by e-mail, containing a summary of the information already contained in the Order described in paragraphs 3.3, 3.4 e 3.5.
4.3 It is possible that, before sending the Order Confirmation, the Vendor will contact you at the e-mail address or telephone number you indicated to request additional information about the Order you sent over the Internet.
4.4 The Vendor may refuse to fill your purchase orders that do not provide a sufficient guarantee of solvency, are incomplete or incorrect or if the Products are not available. In these cases, we will inform you by e-mail that the contract is not concluded and that the Vendor has not filled your Order, specifying the reasons. In this case, the sum authorized on the Customer’s means of payment will be released.
4.5 If the Products shown on the web site are no longer available or for sale after the sending of the Order, the Vendor will notify you of the unavailability of the Products ordered in a timely manner and, in any case, within thirty (30) working days after the date on which you sent your Order to the Vendor. In this case, the sum authorized on the Customer’s means of payment will be released.
4.6 The Seller undertakes to deliver the ordered products to the customer no later than 30 days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
4.7 Each sale made by the Vendor through the online sales service can regard one or more Products, without limit of quantity for each item.
4.8 Icnoderm reserves the right to refuse orders from a customer that it is suing relative to a previous order. This applies equally to all cases in which Icnoderm considers the client to be unsuitable, including by way of example, the case of previous violations of the contract conditions for online purchases from the site or for any other legitimate reasons, especially if the customer was involved in any kind of fraudulent activity.
5. SALES PRICES
5.1 Except where indicated otherwise in writing, all Product prices and shipping and delivery expenses indicated on the web site and in the Order include VAT and are expressed in euros. The validity of the prices shown is always and only that indicated on the web site at the time the Order is sent over the Internet. Product prices and shipping and delivery expenses can be changed without any obligation to give advance notice. So, check the final sale price before sending the relative Order.
5.2 All Products are shipped directly from Italy. Where not specified otherwise, Product prices and shipping and delivery expenses shown on the web site and on the Order do not include any customs duties or taxes if shipping to countries outside the EU or to countries in which current law requires importation fees.
5.3 Therefore, the Customer is responsible for these costs and they must be paid at the time the Products are delivered, according to the specific instructions in the Order Confirmation.
6. METHOD OF PAYMENT
To pay the price of the Products and the relative shipping and delivery expenses, you can use one of the methods indicated on the order form of the Site www.icnoderm.it and which are summarized below.
6.1 Credit cards and prepaid cards.
- 6.1.1 For orders on our site, we accept payments by credit cards and prepaid cards (such as, for example, PostePay) without adding any fees to the Product and shipping costs. You must be the holder of a credit card that is valid at the time of the order for the Products purchased online and the name shown on the card must be the same as that indicated on the invoice. If these requirements are not met, it will not be possible to proceed with the order.
- 6.1.2 At the time of the online purchase, simultaneously with the Order Confirmation, the bank of reference will deduct the amount of the order from the available credit on your credit card. The amount will only be debited to your credit card at the time the Products purchased are shipped.
- 6.1.3 If, after paying for the products purchased online and receiving the package with your order, you wish to exercise your right of withdrawalfor any reason, the Vendor will instruct the bank to credit the amount to be reimbursed directly to your credit card.
- 6.2.1 If you have a Paypal account, Icnoderm Srl provides the option of paying directly using the e-mail account and password you used when you registered with www.paypal.com
- 6.3.1 You can pay for your order directly in cash to the carrier who will deliver the goods.
6.4 Bank transfer
6.5 At no time during the purchase process Icnoderm Srl is able to know information about your credit card (for example, the number of credit card or the expiration date), sent via secure connection directly to the encrypted protocol site of the entity that manages the electronic payment (bank or Paypal). No archive of the Seller retain such information
6.6 In no event the Seller can therefore be held responsible for any fraudulent or illegal use of credit cards and pre-paid by third parties.
7. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTS
7.1 Each shipment contains:
- the product(s) ordered;
- the relative accompanying shipping document / invoice;
- any supporting documentation required by the country to which it is being shipped;
- any informational and marketing materials.
7.2 Delivery to the customer’s home
- 7.2.1 Products purchased will be delivered by the carrier identified by the Seller to the shipping address indicated by the customer on the Order with insured shipping. See the Shipment section for additional information about costs, times, method of delivery and countries served.
- 7.2.2 Upon receipt of the goods at your location, we ask that you verify the integrity of packages upon delivery by the courier. In case of anomalies you will need to detect and record exactly the same by the carrier and reject the delivery. Otherwise it forfeited the opportunity to enforce your rights in this regard.
8. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
8.1 Only if the Customer that enters into the contract is a Consumer (this definition meaning any physical person who accesses the site for purposes other than the business or professional activities he may exercise), he will have the right to withdraw its contract with the seller, without penalty and without giving any reason, notifying the Seller within fourteen (14) working days beginning from the day the products purchased on the web were received. The deadline is met if the customer send back the goods before the expiration of the 14 day period. We remind you that, as required by current legislation, the right of withdrawal is excluded and can not be exercised if the products you have purchased have been customized your explicit request at the time of the Order.
8.2 To exercise the right of withdrawal you have the following options:
- 8.2.1 By accessing the Return Form within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the products, you can tell us the will to terminate the contract, indicating which products will be returned.
- 8.2.2 As an alternative to the above, you can also make any other clear statement of your intention to exercise the right of withdrawal.
8.3 Upon completion of the return form will receive all the information necessary for the return of the Products.
8.4 The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- the products must be returned in their entirety and not just parts or components of them even in the case of kits;
- the products returned must not have been used or damaged;
- the products returned must be sent back in their original packaging;
- Products must be sent back to the Seller in a single shipment. The Seller reserves the right not to accept products of the same order returned and delivered at different times;
- Products must be delivered to the carrier within fourteen (14) days from the date on wich you received the products;
- in cases where the seller, with the purchase of a package of specific products, offering the opportunity to buy them at a price lower than what you would normally practiced by purchasing them individually (eg. 5 × 4, 3 × 2 and so on.) , the right of withdrawal may also be exercised only with the return of some of the purchased products: in this case, the price will be recalculated by referring to the normal price for the purchase of single product. In all other cases (eg. Bundling, options trading, etc.) The right of withdrawal may be exercised only with the return of all the products purchased, thus ruling out any partial exclusion.
8.5 If you exercise the right of withdrawal according to the preceding conditions (section 8.4), the Seller shall reimburse the sums paid by the client no later than 14 days from the date on which it was informed of your decision to exercise the right of withdrawal, provided that the Seller has already received the return of property. The Seller will use for crediting the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you do not explicitly ask the Seller to use a different medium and the latter consents. By way of example, the repayment terms that may be used are the following: re-credit on your credit card or your PayPal account to your bank account, etc.
8.6 In the case of a return, the only charges remaining will be the initial shipping charges for the products purchased.
8.7 Icnoderm Srl is committed to supporting the costs of original delivery of the products only in case of damage to the same due to transport or incorrect shipment by the Seller. Only in such cases, the seller will refund the amount you paid even by way of shipping. The Vendor will send a courier to pick up the product at home you indicated.
8.8 For the return you must only use the courier indicated by the Vendor in the Online Return Form: in this way, you will not have to pay the expenses you are responsible for to return the products purchased because the Vendor will pay them on your behalf. Then, except for the provisions of preceding point 8.7 and for returns due to product defects, the Vendor will deduct a lump-sum amount from the refund due you equal to the cost you were previously charged for shipping to your home, or the shipping expenses normally charged for the country of delivery. In addition, from the moment the products purchased are given to the shipper indicated by the Vendor in the online return form, the Vendor will release you from any liability if the products are lost or damaged during transport.
8.9 In case the option of delivering products to one of the points of sale has been made available at the time of filling in the return form online, you can make the return of the products directly at the point of sale agreement of the Seller. In that case you will be refunded only the price paid for the purchase, also postage above you incurred for delivery of products purchased. Since the return of products at point of sale, the Seller will exempt from any liability for any loss or damage during transport.
8.10 In the case of the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the Vendor will issue a refund, within 30 days from the date it received the Products returned by the methods indicated above, by crediting the amount to be refunded by the same payment method you selected at the time of the order.
8.11 In the case of the exercise of the right of withdrawal without following the methods indicated above (such as beyond the 14 days required by law, or without having filled out the Online Return Form, etc.), the Vendor will resend the Products purchased, charging you for the additional shipping expenses.
8.12 The right of withdrawal cannot be applied in the case of products that have been customized on your explicit request at the time the order was entered.
9. WARRANTY OF NONCONFORMING PRODUCTS
9.1 Seller is responsible for any defects in products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of items to products ordered, in conformity with Italian law.
9.2 If the Customer has signed the contract in the capacity of a Consumer (this definition meaning any physical person who accesses the site for purposes other than the business or professional activities he may exercise), this warranty is valid on the condition that both of the conditions indicated below are respected:
- a) the defect appears within 24 months from the delivery date of the products;
- b) the Customer submits a formal claim relative to the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which it was recognized;
- c) the Customer has correctly filled out the Online Return Form.
9.3 In particular, in the case of a lack of conformity, the Customer that signed the contract in the capacity of Consumer will have the right to have the product repaired or replaced, i.e., to receive an appropriate price reduction or the cancellation of the contract for the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
9.4 All the costs of replacing defective products will be paid by the Vendor.
The Icnoderm eCommerce team is available to answer any questions and can be contacted at the following e-mail addresse: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following address:
c/o Sardegna Ricerche Building 5
09010 Pula (CA)
11. COMMUNICATIONS TO THE CUSTOMER
The Customer acknowledges, accepts and gives his consent to the fact that all communications, notifications, certifications, information, statements and, in any case, all documentation about the operations executed, referring to the purchase of the Products, will be send to the electronic mail address indicated at the time of registration, with the possibility of downloading the information on durable media using the methods, and within the limits, required by the site.
13. GOVERNING LAW, DISPUTE SETTLEMENT AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and will be interpreted according to it, without prejudice to any other mandatory rule prevailing in the country of habitual residence of the Customer. Therefore, the interpretation, execution and cancellation of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law and any disputes relating to and/or consequential to them shall be resolved exclusively by Italian courts. In particular, if the Customer qualifies as a Consumer, any disputes will be resolved by the court of his domicile or residence based on the applicable law or, at the consumer’s option in the case of a suit filed by the consumer, by the Court of Cagliari. If, instead, the customer is acting in the exercise of his business, commercial, craft or professional activities, the parties consensually establish the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Cagliari.
14. MODIFICATION AND UPDATING
The Seller may make changes or amendments to these General Conditions of Sale at any time. Therefore, we will ask the customer to accept only the General Conditions of Sale in force at the time of the purchase. The new General Conditions of Sale will be effective from the date of publication on the website www.icnoderm.it and in relation to purchase orders submitted after that date.