GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE ICNODERM SRL
In order to offer a clearer and easier consultation of the sites, we decided to provide the following glossary of terms frequently used in this page.
- a) Websites:Indicates the web portals related to Icnoderm Srl, comprise all Services and Content wich are made available to the User;
- b) Services:indicates all the activities and the operations which the Users can carry out in relation to the Contents which are made available on the Websites;
- c) Contents:means amongst others and by way of example, the audio and video material, information, graphics, photographs and/or images, illustrations, pictures, logos, projects and any other type of original or reproduced material published on the websites or sent by them, including software, the operative processes of the websites, menus, web pages, layout, graphics and colours.
- d) User:specifies the users of the Sites and the Services supplied therein.
HOW WILL I KNOW IF THE CONDITIONS CONTAINED ON THIS PAGE HAVE BEEN MODIFIED?
If you wish to receive constant updates regarding the General Conditions, we recommend that you consult this page regularly. This will allow you to check if possible modifications or changes have been implemented since your last visit to the Website. Indeed Icnoderm, whenever implementing modifications – either partially or totally – will take the necessary steps to make the updates available by publishing them on this page.
CAN I USE THE ICNODERM WEBSITES FOR PROFESSIONAL REASONS?
The Contents and Services on our Websites are normally intended for personal use. This means that if, for example, you consult the pages, download product information, etc., you will be using the material for inappropriate commercial, entrepreneurial and professional purposes.
However, if the Service you are using is amongst those that allow you to make purchases, in this case you can use the Service both for professional and personal use. This means that you are free to make purchases which are both related and unrelated to your professional activities through our Websites.
WHAT CONDITIONS AND LIMITS ARE IMPOSED WHEN USING THE ICNODERM WEBSITES?
When accessing our websites and the relative Contents and Services, you must:
- Navigate and use the Website and Services at your complete and free discretion, whilst assuming total and sole responsibility;
- Not use the Websites for illegal purposes or to commit illegal actions;
- Not use the Websites in such a way that would interrupt, damage or compromise the efficiency and the functionality either partially or totally of the above;
- Recognize the fact that Icnoderm cannot be held responsible for events in relation to possible damage to your or a third party’s computer, equipment or any data stored therein, except in possible cases of serious errors and wilful intent which can be directly linked to Icnoderm;
- Release Icnoderm and subjects from any responsibility in relation to your conduct whilst using the Websites and Services;
- Recognize that Icnoderm cannot be held responsible for losses and damage in relation to any form of use and the functionality of the Website, including (without restrictions) any damage in relation to the suspension, interruption, lack of functionality and/or inaccessibility to the Websites or Services, damages related to transmitted viruses and harmful material, damages related to loss of business, loss of earnings, interruption of business, loss of business information and/or any other type of pecuniary loss, except in the case of damage caused by wilful intent and serious errors;
- Declare to be aware and to accept that Icnoderm does not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the Contents and furthermore does not guarantee that the Websites, Services and Contents will always be supplied without interruptions, punctually and safely;
- Accept that Icnoderm does not guarantee that any possible material errors in Contents and Services supplied through the Websites shall be promptly rectified.
ARE THE PRODUCT IMAGES AND PHOTOGRAPHS FOUND ON THE WEBSITES RELIABLE?
The images, photographs and all representations found on Icnoderm Websites merely have an illustrative value. Icnoderm constantly implements measures aimed at ensuring that the photographs displayed on the Websites are true representations of original products and also implements every technological solution possible to minimize inaccuracies. That said; viewing variations are always possible due to various causes, even of a technical nature and sometimes linked to the technological characteristics of colour resolution on your computer. Subsequently, Icnoderm cannot be held responsible in case some graphic representations of products displayed on the Websites in relation to the above technical reasons should appear not perfectly suitable or corresponding.
IF I AM UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE CAN I USE ICNODERM WEBSITES?
If you are under 18 years of age you can freely navigate our Websites. You are not permitted to use those Services that require registration or transfer of data or information. Registration and use of the services available on Icnoderm websites is strictly for persons over the age of 18. No one under that age can register on the Websites nor use the services available therein, except in those cases where the minor has the consent of a parent or legal guardian. In all cases where you would use or access even one of the Services which require registration or the transfer of data and information as supplied through the Websites, you must ensure that you are over 18 years of age and have the faculty to stipulate binding contracts.
When surfing the Web if you see or if you are requested to provide information which you do not understand or which is not totally clear, always ask your parents for assistance. Remember: this is always valid not only for Icnoderm Websites, but also for all other sites that you visit on the Internet.
WHAT POLICY DOES ICNODERM APPLY IN RELATION TO BRANDS, NAMES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY?
Icnoderm Srl is the owner or exclusive licensee of the logos and trademarks, present and future, such as by way of example SOSTANTIA, and of any other sign which includes the related words, including their domain names registered for each brands and companies Icnoderm Srl.
Icnoderm We reserve the right to make exclusive use of its logos, trademarks, and brands.
The contents and any other material on the Sites and protected by current laws on copyright, trademark and patent protection and / or other provisions of law, may not be copied, modified, reproduced or otherwise used, subject to explicit and specific authorization issued in writing by Icnoderm Srl, also as a result of further agreements and negotiating contractual agreements with the User.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW ARE THEY USED BY ICNODERM SRL?
The Websites can contain links to other sites which are not directly connected to Icnoderm. We would point out that these websites are in no way managed nor controlled by Icnoderm, which cannot be held responsible for the contents and the regulations contained therein. The General Conditions are exclusively applicable to Icnoderm Websites and not to other websites that may be consulted by the user through use of the above mentioned links.
CAN I SEND AND UPLOAD CONTENTS ONTO ICNODERM WEBSITES?
Some services provided by the websites (eg. Fan Page on Facebook, blogs, events, competitions and thematic initiatives in extraordinary and temporary) allow you to send and upload Contents, such as photos, which by the nature of the services themselves, are for communication and distribution.
Icnoderm implements a policy of inspecting and choosing sent contents and images by removing from its systems, at its complete discretion, all those images which contravene the regulations contained in this web page. In particular, users are asked to comply with the rules on sending illegal and/or abusive images and contents, which may infringe on the rights of others or which violate privacy laws, laws regarding intellectual or industrial property and other rights of third parties. These include material which is considered to be pornographic and/or sexually explicit, slanderous, threatening, damaging, vulgar, obscene or otherwise reprehensible or offensive, in accordance with the applicable legislation and the behavioural regulations contained in this page. Icnoderm cooperates with the Public Authorities in all those cases where necessary data and/or information is requested to apprehend those carrying out illegal activities.
The following principles and behaviour regulations are set out below; we would kindly ask you for your compliance with regards to the sending and the uploading of contents on our Websites. If you choose to use this particular type of Service, you must accept and comply with the following regulations and principles. In the case that you should not accept these rules, we kindly request that you do not send or upload contents through Icnoderm Websites.
- You may send contents at your total discretion and under your exclusive responsibility;
- Icnoderm cannot be held responsible for Contents sent by the User, nor can it ensure the completeness, accuracy, authenticity or legality of such material;
- The publication of opinions sent by the User does not represent the expression of opinions or recommendations on the part of Icnoderm, which specifically does not recognize such opinions as its own.
- Icnoderm can remove, modify, distribute, communicate and use the Contents sent by the User, who by sending them, relinquishes any material or moral right in relation to the above material;
- By sending these contents the user allows Icnoderm the unlimited right to use, without restrictions on means and geographic areas. Icnoderm can, however, directly or through third parties, use, copy, transmit, extract, publish, distribute, publicly display, release, create related works, host, index, memorize, note, codify, modify and adapt – including the unrestricted right to adapt for any means of communication for broadcast purposes – in any form or with any kind of tool, current or future, all Contents, including audio and video materials, that should be sent by the User, even on the part of third parties.
- The User, who sends images and portraits, permits Icnoderm to use these images for the purposes and in accordance with the conditions described in the General Conditions hereunder. Specifically, the User recognizes the Icnoderm’s right to partially or totally utilize the sent images, which can be used, with regards to this right, as a whole or in single parts or components, even in editing, cuts or modifications, without any restrictions, except in the case where these images can prejudice the dignity, reputation and the personal standing of the affected party and relatives. The User permits Icnoderm to reproduce, publish, distribute, communicate, publicly display and represent, in any place and by any means (e.g. Internet, screening during public events or in its retail points, publication in catalogues and magazines etc.), any of the above images. Thus accepting Icnoderm as sole and exclusive proprietor of the images and films, as well as all the usage and exploitation rights in any form and by any future or present means. The User relinquishes, at the moment of sending, any right in relation to the above, independently from circumstances that the images may or may not contain representations relative to his/her person.
- The sent material will not be returned to the user and remains the property of Icnoderm, which consequently cannot be held responsible for the loss or destruction of the sent items.
- The Services supplied on the Websites allow the User to send and upload Contents destined for personal use. The User must carry out these operations in his/her faculty of operating for non-commercial or professional purposes, except in the cases specifically indicated above.
USER BEHAVIOURAL REGULATIONS
- Use respectful language, taking care not to use violent, offensive or obscene terms and expressions.
- Refrain from publishing intentionally false, offensive, illegal, slanderous, obscene Contents, which are in any case non compliant with the law or intentionally detrimental to third parties.
- Do not publish Contents aimed at the distribution of political, spiritual or religious ideologies.
- Do not infringe the privacy of third parties: for example by displaying names and surnames, cell phone numbers or addresses. In particular do not supply information regarding persons under the age of 18.
- If you send photos or videos of persons under 18 years of age, you must ensure that you have obtained the express consent of the parents or guardians.
- Always verify the validity of the data inserted in the Contents and refer to the source of texts and/or articles written by other parties, if any. Always ensure that you comply with the laws applicable in Italy, in relation to patents and other industrial or intellectual property rights.
- Always avoid publishing explicit or subliminal advertising messages.
HOW DOES ICNODERM PROTECT MY PRIVACY AND MY DATA?
Icnoderm Srl has security measures and technical and organizational measures aimed at safeguarding the security of their sites and users that use them. In particular, these measures are aimed at ensuring that information relating to its Users are protected from risks of dissemination, destruction, unauthorized access, misuse or use not in accordance with the law.
With specific reference to the payment systems available for purchases through the Sites, we use systems that comply with PCI DSS for the protection of information relating to credit cards. No archive of Icnoderm Srl retains such data.
With specific reference to the restricted areas available to the user, these are subject to registration and consequent assignment by Icnoderm Srl a logon credential consists of an identification code (user ID) associated with a keyword (password).
The most important contribution to the security of your password you can supply it, observing a few simple precautions:
- keep your password secret and not disclose it to anyone not write it down in any way;
- do not allow anyone else to use it;
- if you doubt that the secrecy of your password is compromised change it. Do you remember that for your greater security of our systems require you to change the password given to you after the registration on your first access to the site, so that no one else, besides you, can know.
These Terms are governed by Italian law and will be interpreted according to it. Any disputes concerning and / or consequential to the same shall be resolved exclusively by the court Italian. Jurisdiction for the application of these General Terms is the Court of Cagliari.